There’s nothing easy about getting divorced, even when you know in your heart that it has to be done. This is particularly true when children are involved. The process often creates a great deal of stress for everyone involved. At Matecun, Thomas & Olson, PLC, we understand just how stressful and challenging getting divorced can be, so we work hard to absorb much of that stress for you and confront the challenges head-on.
Our Livingston County and Macomb County family law attorneys can help you accomplish all of the following goals, or just a few of them, depending on your particular needs:
- Getting custody of your children
- Protecting your visitation rights and parenting time
- Obtaining financial support for you and your children
- Protecting your interests if your former spouse wants to relocate to a place that will make it difficult for you to see your children
- Enforcing divorce settlements and final judgments
- Modifying custody, support or visitation when circumstances change
Contact us today for experienced, sensitive and responsive representation. Whether through negotiation or aggressive litigation, we are here to protect your interests during this difficult time in your life.